Who We Are and What We Do
Founded in 1968, C&J Bus Lines has become a regional icon, providing unique, safe, and dependable transportation to over 700,000 passengers each year. C&J offers daily bus service from NH’s Seacoast area and Newburyport, Massachusetts to Boston’s South Station and Logan International Airport. The company also provides daily executive class service from Portsmouth, NH, Tewksbury, MA, and Ogunquit, ME (seasonally) to the Port Authority in New York City. C&J operates a fleet of 30 motorcoaches from our state of the art maintenance facility in Rollinsford, NH and has its business offices in Portsmouth.
Why Work for Us?
We are a customer-focused company that has enjoyed success through our family of great employees. We offer excellent wages, and great healthcare benefits for you and your family, and one of the best 401k programs in the Seacoast! If you’re tired of empty promises, poor benefits and flat rate wages then its time for a change. Come work for a company where you can make a difference.
C&J, one of the largest inter-city bus lines in New Hampshire with a state-of-the-art modern garaged fleet, has full-time opening for a qualified Reconditioner. If you are looking to work for a company that is employee and customers focused, C&J has an opportunity for you. We are now accepting applications for full and part time Motorcoach Operators from experienced, customer service focused drivers.
Clean and maintain motor coaches used on a daily basis. Clean interior and exterior and perform minor servicing of motor coaches, inspect motor coaches for damage or service needs. Drive coaches between and into transit buildings for cleaning or storage. Work is performed according to established routines and procedures. This is a full-time position, Tuesday through Saturday 6:30 PM to 3 AM each day.
- Use required cleaning equipment and tools properly
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and co-workers
- Willing and able to obtain a commercial driver’s license, Class B
- Safely operate a motor vehicle as evidenced by a good driving record
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- During Winter months must be able to shovel and salt the walk areas around designated terminal
C&J Bus Lines
185 Grafton Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Or fax to 603.433.8960
C&J, one of the largest inter-city bus lines in New Hampshire with a state-of-the-art modern garaged fleet, has full and part time openings for qualified Operators. If you are looking to work for a company that is employee and customers focused, C&J has an opportunity for you. We are now accepting applications for full and part time Motorcoach Operators from experienced, customer service focused drivers.
Operators are responsible for providing a high level of customer service and safety to all of our passengers. Operators must safely operate a 40-45-foot motorcoach anytime during the day and in varying weather conditions. Nights & weekends required. Operators must also be able to lift/ load luggage for our passengers.
- Must be at least 21 Years of Age or older
- CDL with Air and Passenger Endorsements
- Pass D.O.T. Physical and Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Clean driving record
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Weekend and nighttime availability a must
Excellent Benefits Available:
- Competitive wages $24.75 per hour
- 75% employer paid medical, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid vacations, holidays, and personal days
- Employees and immediate family ride the bus for FREE
C&J Bus Lines
185 Grafton Drive Portsmouth, NH 03801
Or fax to 603.433.8960