We are happy to announce mobile ticketing to our riders! Getting travelers to their destination safely, without stress, and with comfort and convenience is always our priority. All riders are now able to have their tickets scanned right from their phones as they board the bus. This new upgrade in our ticketing system now gives you the ability to purchase and use tickets right from your smartphone. Our riders no longer are required to print paper passes – simply tap your mobile ticket on your phone and present it to the driver to be scanned. It’s that easy.
With our new mobile ticketing, boarding our coaches is even quicker and easier, getting you to your destination that much faster. Passengers no longer need to worry about misplacing or forgetting their tickets. With this new convenience your ticket is always in your pocket – ready and waiting for you whenever you need it. Mobile tickets are also a greener way to travel by reducing paper usage, furthering C&J’s commitment to reduce our carbon footprint.
How it works:
- Your ticket will be emailed to you (as it always has been). Click the link in the confirmation email to access your tickets.
- Under the “Quick Links” section, you will now see a new “View Mobile Departure Pass” button and “View Mobile Return Pass” (if you’re traveling roundtrip) on the page.
- Simply tap the ‘View Mobile Departure Pass’ button when you are ready to board and our driver will scan your ticket right from your mobile device.
- If you are traveling with multiple passengers, scroll up to access the next traveler’s ticket to scan.
- On your return trip, to access your tickets once again open the ticket link in your email and select the “View Mobile Return Pass” button.
It’s that simple! If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry: we will be able to scan your printed ticket as we always have.
Buy your mobile tickets today.