C&J has been informed that I-95 Exits 3a and 3b, which provide direct access to our Portsmouth Terminal, will be closed nightly May 18-25, 2021 between the hours of 7:30 PM – 05:00 AM. To avoid delays in your travel plans, we recommend the following:
Leave early – allow yourself 10 extra minutes of travel time
- Take exit 1 off the Spaulding Turnpike for Gosling Rd. towards Pease Blvd.
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp onto Gosling Rd.
- Continue to Newington St.
- Follow the road till you reach a four way stop.
- Turn left onto New Hampshire Ave.
- Follow this road 1.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Grafton Rd.
- C&J will be on your left in about a mile.
- Continue heading north on 1-95N, past exit 3.
- Take exit 5 towards US-1 Bypass/Portsmouth Circle.
- At the traffic circle, take your 1st exit oonto Us-1 Bypass South.
- Turn Right onto Borthwick Ave.
- Borthwick Ave turns right and becomes Greenland Road.
- Turn left onto Sherburne Rd.
- Turn Right onto Greenland Rd.
- Turn right on Grafton Rd.
- C&J will be your first right.
Valet parking is not available at this time, self parking only. We recommend arriving at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time of departure. Need more information on parking? Find it here
Need immediate assistance? Feel free to give us a call at 603-430-1100. We’re available daily from 2:30am – 9:45pm to assist you.