We value our loyal riders. In appreciation of all our monthly pass holders starting July 10, 2017, C&J will offer priority boarding for our monthly pass holders. The boarding system is a pilot program that will be implemented on direct schedules to and from South Station, effective weekdays only. You can see the monthly boarding routes listed below.
Monthly boarding lines will be placed at the following C&J terminals: Dover, Portsmouth, Newburyport, and South Station. There will be signs indicating two separate lanes for monthly pass holders and general boarding.
C&J will begin the boarding process 10 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will start with monthly pass holders before opening up for general boarding. The monthly boarding lane will continue to be open during the general boarding process, so monthly pass holders that arrive after boarding has begun will still be given priority.
We appreciate all of our riders and are working hard to give you the best transportation option to Boston as well as showing gratitude and appreciation to our loyal customers.
In an effort to communicate more effectively to you when schedule changes and updates occur, we have created a new C&J Commuter Text Alert System. This system will be used to communicate when matters effect your daily commute and we encourage you to sign up today!
Southbound: To Boston and Logan Airport
Northbound: From Boston
|South Station||Logan Airport||Newburyport||Portmsouth||Dover|
^ = Trip operates Monday – Thursday only, does NOT run Fridays.
Have any feedback or want any more information on the boarding system? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Boarding Terms:
- Monthly boarding is for C&J Monthly Pass holders with a valid monthly pass on direct schedules to/from Boston South Station only.
- The Monthly Pass boarding zone will be located at C&J’s Dover, Portsmouth, Newburyport and South Station terminals only.
- Monthly Boarding is not available on Logan Airport Schedules.
- Monthly Boarding still does not guarantee a specific seat on a specific coach, it still remains first come, first served.
- C&J Monthly passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and no changes allowed.
- This Trip Extra cannot be sold or bartered, transferred, redeemed for cash or exchanged for any item other than Monthly boarding.
- C&J reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
- Questions or Comments regarding this voucher should be directed to email@example.com.